Liquor License

A Liquor License is required to sell or distribute alcoholic beverages for commercial purposes in the Town of Erie and a state and local liquor license must be obtained. The key difference between and Open Container Permit and a Liquor License is the commercial aspect. Apply for a Liquor License today.

Show All Answers

1. Town Event
2. Town-Sponsored Event
3. Town-Endorsed Event
4. Community Event
5. Block Party Permit
6. Open Container Permit
7. Mobile Vending Permit
8. Liquor License
9. Solicitor's Permit