Open Container Permit

A permit is required to serve beer or other fermented malt beverages when hosting an event at a Town park shelter, or in the street (Block Party). Similarly, a permit is required to serve fermented malt beverages or malt, vinous, or spirituous liquors when hosting an event inside the Erie Community Center or other indoors Town facility. Complete an Open Container Permit application now.

Show All Answers

1. Town Event
2. Town-Sponsored Event
3. Town-Endorsed Event
4. Community Event
5. Block Party Permit
6. Open Container Permit
7. Mobile Vending Permit
8. Liquor License
9. Solicitor's Permit