Standard Forms & Templates

Below is a list of Planning's standard forms and templates related to land use applications. Requirements for when each form is used can be found in our Unified Development Code

The Mineral Estate Notification form is required for the following land use applications: Initial Zoning; Rezoning; Planned Unit Development; Planned Development; Preliminary Plat; and Special Review Use.

Show All Answers

1. Zoning & Subdivisions
2. Development User Guide & Fees
3. Standard Forms & Templates
4. Population Estimates