How do I start or end my water service?

Contact the Utility Billing Department at 303-926-2700. 

Verbal requests are not accepted; for the purchase or sale of a home, the title company will transfer services. For rental properties, the landlord must request to add, change, or remove a tenant.

Show All Answers

1. How do I start or end my water service?
2. Does the Town plan on issuing mandatory watering restrictions this year?
3. How do I report a pothole?
4. Who do I contact about broken concrete?
5. What is the truck doing to sewer pipelines?
6. Why is my water cloudy?
7. Is cloudy water safe to drink?
8. Are storm inlets inspected and cleaned?
9. Why does the Town use video inspections?
10. How does the Town maintain water and sewer pipelines?