Striping Removal Work
Beginning tonight, through the rest of the week, Town of Erie contractors will be working from 8:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m., to remove street striping in preparation for chip sealing. The following roads will be impacted:
- Erie Parkway – from County Road 5 east to I-25/Frontage Rd
- County Road 7 – from Erie Parkway south to ½ mile North of Weld County Road 6
- County Road 6 – from County Road 7 east to Town Limit
- Kenosha Road – from County Line Road west ¾ of a mile
- 109th Street – from Erie Parkway north to Dobbins Run
- 119th Street – from State Highway 7 north to Thomas Reservoir
- Arapahoe Road – from State Highway 287 east to Lakota Ranch Road
Motorists, pedestrians and bicyclists are urged to pay close attention to flaggers and traffic control signs, reduce speeds and, if possible, avoid the construction area during work hours. Traffic control signage, delineators and flaggers will be on site to enable travel through the construction areas in a timely and safe manner. Delays may occur and alternate routes are strongly recommended.
For more information on this project, please contact George Hubert, Assistant Operations and Maintenance Manager, at 303-926-2889.