In two separate actions, the Board approved the Planned Unit Development (PUD) Overlay Map Rezoning and the Preliminary Plat for the Parkdale residential development. Parkdale is located north of Colorado State Highway 7, west of County Line Road, south of Arapahoe Road, and east of N. 119th Street.
The PUD Overlay creates six (6) villages that designate the number of dwelling units, residential use type, and area designated for the village. The PUD sets a maximum number of dwelling units at 595 with 114 of those units being an attached residential product. Major public right-of-way locations are designated in the PUD Overlay, along with the locations of public open space, privately maintained open space, pocket parks, trails, and oil and gas facilities.
The Preliminary Plat Site Specific Data:
- Preliminary Plat Size: 218.48 acres
- Number of Residential Lots: 595 lots (76.78 acres)
- Number of Tracts (OS/Parks/Private Amenity): 6 tracts (52.91 acres)
- Other Tracts (Landscape/Buffers/O&G): 38 tracts (37.70 acres)
- Public Right-Of-Way: 51.09 acres
- Residential Density Proposed: 2.72 dwelling units per acre
- Residential Density Allowed: 5.0 dwelling units per acre