July 3rd Extravaganza at Colorado National Golf Club
The annual fireworks display hosted by the Colorado National Golf Club is scheduled to take place on Sunday, July 3rd. In advance of the festivities, the Town of Erie, the Erie Police Department and Mountain View Fire Rescue would like to ask your cooperation in making this year’s event a safe and enjoyable celebration.
LOCATION: Colorado National Golf Club is located on the north side of Highway 7, in the Vista Ridge Neighborhood, off of Vista Parkway.
ARRIVE EARLY: Festivities begin at 5:00 p.m. Arrive early to find a good spot and to avoid street closures and traffic delays. There will be food vendors, a beer tent, activities for kids and music. Fireworks are scheduled to begin at dusk – weather permitting.
PARKING: Limited on-site parking available. Utilize on-street parking, except where prohibited (see map). Please remember to be considerate of neighbors and do not block driveways.
PROHIBITED PARKING & STREET CLOSURES:
- On-Street Parking is prohibited on Vista Parkway
- Vista Parkway between Mountain View Boulevard and Sunset Drive will be closed to all traffic except emergency vehicles from 8:30 p.m. until the fireworks show has finished.
- Bonanza Drive (WCR 3) at Sunset Drive - This is not a thru street. As a courtesy to Airpark residents please do not use Bonanza north of Sunset Drive.
- Vehicles leaving the event heading north bound on Mountain View Boulevard will be directed north bound onto County Line Road.
- Erie Police will be in the area directing traffic as appropriate. Be drive safely and considerately.
PERSONAL USE OF FIREWORKS PROHIBITED: Do not bring fireworks of any kind to this event. While at home, please remember that any fireworks that explode or leave the ground are prohibited in the Town of Erie.
For more information and updates, please visit the Colorado National Golf Club website or contact them at 303-926-1723.
The Town of Erie along with Mountain View Fire Rescue would like to thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. We wish you and your family a safe and happy Independence Day.
*The July 3rd Extravaganza is a Town Sponsored event.