Erie Comprehensive Plan Update
Summer is the season for major road improvement projects. Each week we will list the projects which may have the biggest impact on traffic flow for that week. As always, please sign up for alerts to get more details about these projects and many others. More information and details on how to sign up are at www.erieco.gov/ConeZone.
- WCR 5: Road widening is taking place north of Erie Parkway. Moving to Phase 4 on July 9.
- 119th Street: Utility Work for Parkdale. Full closure for one week. South of Arapahoe Road.
- WCR 7 and Erie Parkway: Road widening in progress with lane Shifts on Erie Parkway.Full closure on WCR 7 upcoming.
- Erie Parkway: Westerly re-use waterline installation will include lane shifts on Erie Parkway starting late in the week.
- WCR 5 South of Erie Parkway: – Comcast bore line from WCR 6 north to Erie Parkway. Will be mostly shoulder closures and intermittent lane closures, bu, will include work for restriping WCR 5 after widening work south of Erie Parkway.
Please remember that all road work is weather-dependent, and timelines may shift. Motorists, cyclists, and pedestrians should always be aware and use caution when in and around work zones. Whenever possible, please avoid the construction areas.