Erie Community Center CLOSED for Annual Maintenance Week: Aug. 28-Sept. 4
The entire Center will be closed from Monday, Aug. 28 through Monday, Sept. 4. No public access to the facility will be granted during this time.
- Gym flooring scrub and recoat
- Deep cleaning of facility (interior/exterior)
- Preventative maintenance on equipment
- Fresh paint
We have partnered with neighboring agencies so you won't need to miss your workout!
From Monday, Aug. 28 through Monday, Sep. 4 all ECC members may access either facility. All you need to do is present your ECC membership to the front desk staff to gain access. Please check with each facility directly regarding hours of operations, class schedules, amenities, etc.
Gym Maintenance Pre-Work Closures
To prepare for the amount of work scheduled to take place in the gym over maintenance week, including recoating the floor, the amenity will be closed a handful of days prior to the full facility closure.
- Thursday, Aug.17: Full Gym Closure - All Day
- Monday, Aug. 21: South Side Closed a.m., North Side Closed p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug.22: Wednesday, Aug,. 23: North Side Closed
- Thursday, Aug. 24--Friday, Aug. 25: South Side Closed
Work to be completed during these pre-work days includes painting and replacement of the acoustical panels. Expect loud noises and smells (paint) if you are utilizing the facility these days.
There will also be a few surprise additions to the ECC equipment and other amenities too. We can't wait to welcome everyone back on Sept. 5 to see the pristine space.