Beginning June 7, 2021, through August 2021 a Town of Erie contractor will begin to crack seal and asphalt patch in preparation for asphalt overlays for the Street Maintenance Project. The Project consists of asphalt overlays being applied to the following roads:
• Austin Avenue - 119th Street east to County Line Road
• Meller Street - Jasper Road south to Westin Drive
• Telleen Drive - County Line Road west to Jasper Road
• County Road 12 - County Road 5 to County Road 7
• Briggs Street / County Road 1.5 - Town Limit (E. of Fletcher Dr.) to Erie Parkway
• Cheesman Street - County Line Road to Briggs Street
• County Road 7 - Access Road to County Road 6
• Arapahoe Road - 111th Street to Lakota Ranch Road
• Erie Parkway (east & westbound) - 119th Street east to County Line Road
• Erie Parkway (east & westbound) - Montgomery Dr. to Colliers Blvd/Bonanza Dr.
These areas will periodically be reduced to single-lane traffic during daytime construction hours. Alternate routes are advised in these areas. Motorists, pedestrians, and bicyclists are urged to pay close attention to flaggers and traffic control signs, reduce speeds and, if possible, avoid the construction area.
For more information on this project, please contact George Hubert, Assistant Operations and Maintenance Manager, at 303-926-2889.
To view current and planned road maintenance projects in the Town of Erie, and subscribe to alerts, visit the Cone Zone webpage.