The State implemented a new COVID-19 Dial Version 3.0. Boulder and Weld counties continue to be in Yellow, with increasing average cases recently. For more information on the Dial, go to COVID-19 dial | Colorado COVID-19 Updates. For more information on capacities and level restrictions in Yellow, go to COVID-19 dial dashboard | Colorado COVID-19 Updates.
A few changes to note:
- The new Dial makes it a bit easier for counties to reach Level Green from Level Blue.
- The State has lifted restrictions on capacity limits for outdoor venues. Counties may implement local restrictions on outdoor events, but as of now, there are no capacity limits.
- The State is now following the CDC guidelines for personal gatherings indoors instead of the State creating guidelines.
The State's face coverings mandate will expire on April 4. Two new guidelines are going to be in place concerning masks at the State level:
- Any counties at Level Green would only require masks in schools and in congregate care homes.
- All other counties at Level Blue or higher would still require masks indoors where more than ten people would be gathering.
Boulder County's face coverings mandate does not have an expiration date. The Town of Erie has been following Boulder County guidelines, and at this point, Boulder County Public Health does not anticipate rescinding its current mandate.
Vaccine Distribution for groups 1B.3 and 1B.4 are open. More information on those groups and resources are below. Six community sites are opening statewide and information on those sites can be found at Where can I get vaccinated? | Colorado COVID-19 Updates.
Free COVID-19 Tests for Food Service Workers
Restaurant workers and other food services staff can now get FREE at-home COVID-19 test kits. Use them to screen for COVID-19 for a whole month. Learn more.