In compliance with Governor Polis’ updated public health order, the Erie Community Center will remain closed through Thursday, April 30, 2020.
Programs, Events, Rentals and Permits:
- All classes/programs will be pro-rated and refunded back to your household account.
- You will receive a follow up email from our programming staff regarding refunds for specific programs for which you or your family were registered.
- All rentals and permits during this time will also be refunded.
- We again ask for your patience with much of our workforce working remotely.
- Annual Membership billing will remain suspended during this time. Billing is expected to resume when the Erie Community Center reopens.
- Three-month passes and punch passes will be extended for the length of the closure.
Our parks, trails and open spaces remain open, however, all playgrounds, tennis courts, and skateparks are closed to ensure the safety of our community and staff until further notice.
While we encourage you to get outside and enjoy these spaces during this time, please respect and follow the same guidelines as other public spaces to help keep our community safe:
- If you are sick, do not visit parks and public areas
- Separate yourself at least 6’ from other people at the trailhead and on trails.
- We expect all park visitors to adhere to public health guidelines and to NOT gather in groups larger than 10 until further notice
- Bring your own hand washing supplies and/or hand sanitizer
Most importantly, stay well and know we look forward to resuming to normal operations!