The Parks and Recreation Department maintains 4 tennis courts located at the Erie Community Park located at 450 Powers Street. The courts are just west of the Erie Community Center.
North Courts may be reserved up to 48 hours in advance for up to one hour.
Court #1 is closest to County Line Rd. Court #2 is closest to the ECC.
South Courts are open for drop-in play with the exception of reservations by the Parks & Recreation Department.
Court #1 is closest to the ECC. Court #2 is closest to County Line Rd.
Please note, the Erie Parks and Recreation Department may schedule programs and/or leagues on the tennis courts; therefore, at times they will be unavailable for reservations.
Courts are accessible as a public amenity year round but there is no guarantee of playability after inclement weather, including reservations. Approved volunteers may clear the courts and patrons should assess the playability and safety of courts prior to entering the facility for play.
Rules & Regulations:
- Open from 6 a.m.-10 p.m. daily
- Reservations are accepted up to 48 hours in advance
- Players with reservations have priority use
- No organized events, private or group lessons, or signage shall be held or posted without the permission of the Parks and Recreation Department
- Proper footwear and attire is required
- Courts are not playable when snow and ice are present
- No shovels or brooms of any type on the courts
- When others are waiting, please rotate players after each game
- Bicycles, skates, scooters, skateboards and strollers are not permitted on courts
- No food, glass, or alcoholic beverages on the courts
- No pets
- Smoking devices and tobacco products are prohibited in the courts
- Players responsible for bringing own equipment
- Lights available until 10 p.m.
- Lights may be activated beginning at dusk
- Light timers are set for 60 minutes
- Play at your own risk
- Guests must abide by the Parks & Recreation Department's Code of Conduct