Water Efficiency Rebates & Direct Installation Options
The Town of Erie offers water efficiency rebates and direct installation options to Erie residents.
Sprinkler Consultation and Direct Installation
Step 1: Sign up for a free Slow the Flow Sprinkler Consultation to qualify for direct installations. Assessments completed in 2019, 2020, and 2021 are acceptable. Login to verify the previous assessment date.
Step 2: Research if one or both a SMART control clock ($80-$90) and automated rain sensor ($60) are right for you, and
Step 3: Call Resource Central at 303-999-3824 to schedule!
Water Efficiency Rebates
Step 1: Research qualified fixtures or appliances and the limitations below. A Sprinkler Consultation is Required.
Step 2: Purchase and install qualified fixtures or appliances, and
Step 3: Complete the rebate application!
To qualify for a rebate, residents must meet all of the following:
- Applicants must be a Town of Erie utility customer with a current, non-delinquent account.
- Must be purchased between January 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021.
- Appliances must be for use at a Town of Erie service address.
Qualified Fixtures and Appliances
- Limit 1 high efficient washing machine. Must be a qualifying model listed on the Energy Star Opens in New Window . Rebate amount: $50
- Limit 2 toilets. Must be WaterSense labeled, 1.1 gallons per flush (if dual-flush, both flushes must be 1.1gpf or less), and a MaP Score of 600 or greater. Rebate amount: $50 per toilet of $100 possible max rebate.
- Limit 2 showerheads. Must be WaterSense labeled, and 1.5 gallons per minute or less. Rebate amount: $10.
- Limit 24 high-efficiency nozzles from the qualified list in the application. Rebate amount: $2/nozzle or $48 total (not to exceed purchase price).
- Limit 2 rain barrels, 55 gallons (or less) each. Rebate amount: up to $50 per rain barrel (not to exceed purchase price).
- Limit 50% rebate on drip equipment (conversion kit, drip line, drip emitters, pressure reducer, etc. Rebate amount: 50% rebate not to exceed $50 (drip conversion kit, drip line, drip emitters, pressure reducer and y-screen, 1/4"distribution line, connection fittings, spigot timer, drip valve 15-40 psi). Consider using a certified landscape professional.
Applications are now sustainable conscientious! Gather your utility billing account number and scanned receipts with purchase date, make and model, and the installation date and location (if applicable) and Submit the Rebate Application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-926-2871, for information.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a rebate. Rebates will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis until quantities are exhausted. Your rebates will be applied to your water bill as credit within one bill cycle. If you are a renter or pay your bill through your HOA, please contact email@example.com after submission.