Some of the common forms requested include:
Grading & Stormwater
- Stormwater Quality Permit Application Opens a New Window.
- Stormwater Quality Permit Termination (PDF)
- Public Improvement Permit Application (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Public Improvement Permit Worksheet (XLS) Opens a New Window.
Hydrant Meters & New Meter Installations
- Hydrant Meter Rental Agreement (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Process for hydrant meters:
- Download and complete the above agreement and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paying the deposit: Once you receive an email confirmation that the application is approved:
- If by check (made out to the Town of Erie), go to Finance Department in Town Hall (645 Holbrook Street) between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
- If by credit card, call FInance (303-926-2700, option 1, option 2) to pay over the phone.
- Picking up the meter: Once the deposit is paid, we will receive a copy of the receipt, to pick up the meter go to the Service Center (150 Bonnell Avenue) between 7:30 am and 3:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
- Returning a meter: Return the meter to the Service Center (150 Bonnell) between 7:30 am and 3:00 pm, Monday - Friday. Your final month’s usage and damage costs (if any) will be deducted from your deposit and the difference will be mailed back to you with the next monthly billing cycle.
- Water Meter Installation Request (PDF). Download and complete the form, then email requests or questions to the Meters division. Opens a New Window.
- Right-of-Way Permit Application (PDF) Opens a New Window. - (email to submit) For more information on what a right-of-way permit is and if you need one, click here.
- Adopt A Road Packet (PDF) Opens a New Window.