Some of the common forms requested include:
Grading & Stormwater
- Stormwater Quality Permit Application (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Stormwater Quality Permit Termination (PDF)
- Public Improvement Permit Application (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Public Improvement Permit Worksheet (XLS) Opens a New Window.
Hydrant Meters & New Meter Installations
- Hydrant Meter Rental Agreement (PDF) Opens a New Window. Process for hydrant meters:
- Download and complete the above agreement and email to email@example.com.
- Make a payment: If by check (made out to the Town of Erie), request an appointment time when emailing in your agreement to pay in person at the Town Hall Finance Department (645 Holbrook Street). If by credit card, email the completed application and call FInance (303-926-2700, option 1) to pay over the phone.
- Picking up the meter: Once the application is received and payment is made, email to schedule an appointment to pick up the meter at the Service Center (150 Bonnell Avenue).
- Returning a meter: Email to schedule a time to drop off the meter at the Service Center (150 Bonnell Avenue). Your final month’s usage and damage costs (if any) will be deducted from your deposit and the difference will be mailed back to you with the next monthly billing cycle.
- Water Meter Installation Request (PDF). Download and complete the form, then email requests or questions to the Meters division. Opens a New Window.
- Right-of-Way Permit Application (PDF) Opens a New Window. - (email to submit)
- Adopt A Road Packet (PDF) Opens a New Window.