The swimming pool at the Erie Community Center provides fun for all ages! The water features include:
- Lap pool
- Lazy river
- Leisure pool with fun play features
- Outdoor water feature and spray area
- Two-story figure-8 pool slide with splash tank
The Spray Garden at the Erie Community Center is open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
Safety RulesPlease remember these important safety rules when using the pool:
- Swim tests are mandatory for anyone 16 years or younger. Please check in at the Lifeguard Office to request a test.
- A mandatory safety break occurs every Saturday at 2:50 and 4:00 p.m., and every Sunday at 12:50 and 3:50 p.m.. Each safety break is 10 minutes in length. We highly encourage parents to take their children to the bathroom during this time.
- Children 5 years of age or younger, or any guest wearing flotation devices, must be within arms reach of an adult at all times when in the water.
- Children under the age of 6 will be given a wristband upon check-in.
- Diving is permitted in designated areas only. Diving is not allowed in water less than 9 feet deep.
- If you or someone you are swimming with has been ill in the past 24 hours, refrain from using the pool or hot tub.
- Children in diapers must have bottoms with elastic legs and waist or a swim diaper.
- Children under 13 years of age must be directly supervised by an adult in the hot tub. Children under the age of 6 are not permitted in the hot tub.
- Proper swim attire is required.
For more information on Group Reservations please contact Matt Brown at 303-926-2563.
Please note Group Reservations do not include birthday parties, information on birthday packages can be found here.
Recreation Coordinator - Aquatics
Email Matt Brown
Assistant Coordinator - Aquatics Operations
Email Austin Russel
Assistant Coordinator - Aquatics Programs
Email Erika Eaton
Swim Lesson Hotline