Activities and Programs:
The swimming pool at the Erie Community Center provides fun for all ages!
The water features include:
- Lap pool
- Lazy river
- Leisure pool with fun play features - available Saturday & Sundays during open swim
wo-story figure-8 pool slide with splash tank(closed due to COVID-19) Rope Swing(closed due to COVID-19) Whirlpool| DUE TO AN ELECTRICAL ISSUE, THE HOT TUB IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (updated 3.29.2021).
- Outdoor water feature and spray area
- Typically Open Memorial Day - Labor Day
Please remember these important safety rules when using the pool:
- Swim tests are mandatory for anyone 16 years or younger. Please check in at the Lifeguard Office to request a test.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- Children in diapers must have bottoms with elastic legs and waist or a swim diaper.
- A mandatory safety break occurs every Saturday at 2:50 and 4:00 p.m., and every Sunday at 12:50 and 3:30 p.m.. Each safety break is 10 minutes in length. We highly encourage parents to take their children to the bathroom during this time.
- Children 5 years of age or younger, or any guest wearing flotation devices, must be within arms reach of an adult at all times when in the water. Children under the age of 6 will be given a wristband upon check-in.
- Children under 13 years of age must be directly supervised by an adult in the hot tub. Children under the age of 6 are not permitted in the hot tub.
- Diving is permitted in designated areas only. Diving is not allowed in water less than 9 feet deep.
- If you or someone you are swimming with has been ill in the past 24 hours, refrain from using the pool or hot tub. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The above rules are not inclusive. Please be aware that there is always a Head Lifeguard or Lead Lifeguard on duty for more information on rules or to answer any questions or concerns.