Pickleball courts are available for play indoors at the Erie Community Center and outdoors at the Erie Community Park located at 450 Powers Street! Additional outdoor courts are also available at Columbine Mine Park (1936 Skyline Drive).
New to the game or looking freshen up your skills?
New to the game or looking freshen up your skills? Lessons and clinics provided by Impact Pickleball.
Indoor Court Information:
- Three courts will be set-up in the North Gym.
- When others are waiting, players are expected to rotate accordingly.
- Players are responsible for bringing all equipment, the ECC will only provide nets.
- Sharing equipment with anyone other than members of your own household is not allowed.
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Thursday: 1-3 p.m.
Outdoor Court Information
Erie Community Park
South Courts are open for drop-in play with the exception of reservations by the P&R Department.
Court #1 is closest to the ECC. Court #2 is closest to County Line Rd.
Designated Drop-In Pickleball Times:
- Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7-11 a.m. [South Court #1 & #2]
- Friday: 4-8 p.m. [South Court #1]
- Schedule subject to change, view the outdoor court calendar for real-time availability.
Columbine Mine Park
Four designated Pickleball courts available for programming and court rental from sunrise to sunset. Please visit www.impactpickleball.com/erie for more information on programs and court reservations with our partners Impact Pickleball. If courts are vacant, drop-in play is available. No lights are available at this location.
All courts will remain open as long as visitors adhere to safe operating protocols and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other patrons when possible. To report violations please call Weld County Public Health 970-400-2111.
Outdoor Court Rules & Regulations:
- Open from 6 a.m.-10 p.m. daily
- Proper footwear and attire is required
- Courts are not playable when snow and ice are present
- No shovels or brooms of any type on the courts
- When others are waiting please rotate players after each game. All players must be included, and singles may jump in at anytime
- Bicycles, skates, scooters, skateboards and strollers are not permitted on courts
- No food, glass, or alcoholic beverages on the courts
- No pets
- Smoking devices and tobacco products are prohibited in the courts
- No organized events, lessons or signage shall be held or posted without the permission of the Parks & Recreation Department
- Players responsible for bringing own equipment
- Nets provided by the Town of Erie
- Nets are stored in job box, please tear down nets after use
- Lights available until 10 p.m. at Erie Community Park.
- Lights may be activated beginning at dusk
- Light timers are set for 60 minutes
- Play at your own risk
- Guests must abide by the Parks & Recreation Department's Code of Conduct