Family Health & Fitness Day
Family Health & Fitness Day is celebrated nationwide to promote the importance parks and recreation in keeping communities healthy. Get the family together for this fun-filled day that will include a heart & sole family run, kid's activities, vendors, Ninja Nation mobile course, and more!
Schedule of Events
- 9 a.m. - Welcome and Check-in: Join us for a day of fun and wellness featuring vendor booths, Ninja Nation Mobile Course, and free Kona Ice and swag bags for the first 100 participants. Check-in and grab your wristband to participate!
- 9:30 a.m. - The Healthy Hustle: Lace up your running shoes for an invigorating and enjoyable 2-mile family fun run.
- 10:15-10:45 a.m. - Movement Challenge Presented by Boulder Community Health: This doctor-led walk is designated to promote physical activity and provide a casual setting for participants to ask health-related questions while enjoying the benefits of exercise.
- 11:15 a.m.-noon - Event Conclusion: Thank you for joining us! We hope you had a fantastic time exploring activities and resources. Keep moving, making healthy choices, and inspiring others to do the same.
- Reoccurring activities throughout the event include Ninja Nation mobile course and vendor booths.
All times are approximate and subject to change.
- Athletic Adventures
- Body20 North Broomfield
- Campbell Associates/Bridlewood Insurance
- Complete Care Chiropractic
- Erie Parks & Recreation - Fitness Team @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Fantastic Face Painters
- Imagination Library
- Kona Ice
- Ninja Nation Mobile Course
- Nutrition Center of Colorado @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Rattlers Lacrosse
- Rocky Mountain Physical Therapy
- Sentinels for Christ
- Shredder Ski School @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>