The Town’s Economic Development staff has been coordinating with regional and local economic development partners and financial institutions on a strategy and resources to help support small businesses throughout Erie.
Regional COVID-19 Sources
Visit the jurisdictions for recovery, reopening guidance, public health orders, and more.
Erie Economic Development Contacts
- East Colorado SBDC Small Business Consulting and COVID-19 Resources
Contact: Jesse Esparza, 720-837-0416
- Erie Chamber of Commerce
- Erie Economic Development Council
- Colorado Lending Source – Low interest small business loans
Contact: Marie Peters, 303-657-0010
- NoCo Recovers
- Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund
- Xcel Energy - Reviewing commercial/industrial customer accounts on a case-by-case basis.
- Employment Services of Weld County
- Weld County COVID-19 Updates
- Employment Services Boulder County
- Boulder County COVID-19 Updates
- State of Colorado COVID-19 Business Resource Center
- Economic Development Council of Colorado COVID-19 Resource Page
- State of Colorado Unemployment Insurance Benefits Information Page
- State of Colorado Unemployment
- State of Colorado Guidance on Alternatives to Laying Off Employees
- Colorado Office of the Attorney General – protecting oneself from COVID-19 related scams - https://coag.gov/coronavirus/
- You can report scammers at 800-222-4444 or www.StopFraudColorado.gov
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies – updated for licensed industries regulated by DORA www.colorado.gov/pacific/dora/covid-19-updates-licensees-and-consumers
- Colorado Chamber of Commerce – business resource page for COVID-19
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
For additional information, please contact the SBA disaster
assistance customer service center.
Call 1-800-659-2955 (TTY: 1-800-877-8339) or email email@example.com.
- US Chamber guide and checklist for SBA loan - www.uschamber.com/sites/default/files/023595_comm_corona_virus_smallbiz_loan_final.pdf
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention – proper procedures and guidance to staying healthy www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization – COVID-19 situational reports www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports/
- Complete the Economic Injury worksheet and submit to the appropriate contact.
For Weld County please email the worksheet to Cecilia Moreno at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: Lora Lawrence at email@example.com.
For Boulder County email the Office of Economic Development and International Trade.
- Colorado Restaurant Association COVID-19 Resources
- Bartender Emergency Assistance Program COVID-19
- Manufacturer’s Edge - Manufacturer’s business resource page from - www.manufacturersedge.com/covid-19-updates-and-resources-for-manufacturers/