Open Container Permit

Fermented Malt Beverage Open Container Permit

A permit is required to lawfully possess or consume fermented malt beverage in a public park at a private event. 

  • The permit, if issued, will be for a specific area of a public park, specific date and time.
  • Possession and/or consumption of any alcohol other than fermented malt beverage at any public park is unlawful (including wine). 
  • Possession and/or consumption of any fermented malt beverage or alcohol by a person under 21 years of age is unlawful. 
  • Open Container Party Permit applications must be completed and submitted to the Town Clerk at least thirty (30) days prior to the date the activity is to occur.

Complete the Open Container Permit application online. Upon acceptance of the application, a permit will be issued by the Town Clerk.