Support for Current Businesses
Maintaining a successful and profitable business can be a challenge, but the Town of Erie would like to help our current business with resources and other opportunities! Below you will find some options for programs to help businesses thrive.
Financial Assistance & Incentives
- The Town of Erie and the Town's Urban Renewal Authority (TOEURA) have the ability to offer assistance on a case-by-case basis for development and renovation of properties in areas where an urban renewal area has been established. Visit the Grants page to learn more about these opportunities.
- Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) - Using a variety of resources, CHFA's Community Development team partners with lenders and economic developers to provide the financing you need for future growth.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) - The SBA can help to find funding to start or grow your business, or to help you recover after a declared disaster.
- Weld County Revolving Loan Fund administrated by Upstate Colorado Economic Development.
- The State of Colorado offers a variety of tax incentives and funding programs. The Office of Economic Development and International Trade administer the programs.
Environmentally Sustainable Businesses
Converting your business location into an energy efficient space, swapping our equipment for all electric models, or considering solar to power your business. All of these things can save money in the long run and can create loyalty with environmentally conscious patrons. A few resources for getting started are below: