The Town of Erie’s ordinances/municipal code is accessible on this page. The Town is in the process of collecting all ordinances in a municode database. Ordinances adopted prior to September 10,2019 are available in municode. All others are available as a PDF below. For questions please contact the Town Clerk’s Office at 303-926-2730.
Ordinances adopted prior to September 10, 2019 have been recorded in the municode database available here Ordinances Adopted prior to September 10, 2019 Ordinances Adopted prior to September 10, 2019 Ordinances Adopted prior to September 10, 2019.
Ordinances Adopted after September 10, 2019
The following ordinances were adopted, yet not recorded into the municode database. In the interim these ordinances adopted after September 10, 2019 will be available below.
- 001 - An ordinance amending section 10.7.7 of EMC regarding annexation subdivision plats- 01-14-2020
- 002 - Ordinance amending section 1-5-1 of EMC regarding elections - 01-14-2020
- 003 - Ordinance deleting Chapter 4 of Title 9 of EMC regarding special district - 01-14--2020
- 004 - Ordinance amending Chapter 4 Title 1 of the EMC related to surcharge - 01-14-2020
- 005 - Ordinance approving with conditions the Erie Highlands planned unit Development Zoning map, Amendment 2 - 01-14-2020
- 006 - Ordinance adopting by reference the 2020 edition of the Model Traffic Code - 01-14-2020
- 007 - Ordinance amending Chapter 4 and Title 1 of the EMC by addition of new section 1-4-5 entitled Protection Orders - 01-14-2020
- 028-2019 - Ordinance approving with conditions Erie Commins PD Amentment No 9 - 9 -10-2019
- 029-2019 - Ordinance amending Title 4 of EMC by addition of Chapter 12, - 10-8-2019
- 030-2019 - Ordinance amenting section 10.6-.2-F.1 regarding moving signs - 10-08-2019
- 031-2019 - Ordinance zoning recently annex property (Zilis Anneation) - 10-22-2019
- 032-2019 - Ordinance annexing property in unincorporated Boulder County, Extension of Lombardi St - 10-22-2019
- 033-2019 - Ordinance zoning 2 parcels of land for extension of Lombardi Street - 10-22-2019
- 034-2019 - Ordinance amending sections of Erie Municipal Code regarding Stormwater - 10-22-2019
- 035-2019 - Ordinance providing for supplemental appropriation of money for 2019 Budget Year - 1022-2019
- 037-2019 - Ordsinance appropriating sums of money to various funds for Calendar year 2020 - 10-22-2019
- 040 -2019 - An ordinance authorizing the Transfer Real Property to the Town of Erie Urban Renewal Authority - 11-12-2019
- 046-019 - Ordinance Adopting Codes by Reference with Amendments
- 047-2019 - Ordinance Annexing Section 15 T1N, R68W