450 Powers Street
P.O. Box 1110
The swimming pool at the Erie Community Center provides fun for all ages! Including a lap pool, leisure pool with fun play features, whirlpool, 2-story figure-8 pool slide with splash tank, lazy river, and outdoor water feature and spray area (open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day).
Please remember these important safety rules when using the pool:
- Swim tests are mandatory for anyone 16 years or younger. Please check in at the Lifeguard Office to request a test.
- A mandatory safety break occurs every Saturday at 2:50 & 4:50 pm and every Sunday at
12:50 & 3:50 pm. Each safety break is 10 minutes in length. We highly encourage parents to take their children to the bathroom during this time.
- Children 5 years of age or younger, or any guest wearing flotation devises must be within arms reach of an adult at all times when in the water.
- Diving permitted in designated areas only. NO DIVING allowed in water less than 9 feet.
- If you or someone you are swimming with has been ill in the past 24 hours refrain from using the pool or hot tub.
- Children of diaper wearing age must have bottoms with elastic legs and waist or swim diaper.
- Children under 13 years of age must be directly supervised by an adult in the hot tub. Children under the age of 6 are not permitted in the hot tub.
- Proper swim attire required.
- The above rules are not inclusive. Please be aware that there is always a Head Lifeguard or Benefited Lifeguard on duty for more information on rules or to answer any questions or concerns.
For more information on Group Reservations please contact Matt Brown