450 Powers Street
P.O. Box 1110
Erie Parks & Recreation offers basketball, flag football, golf, kickball, wallyball, ultimate frisbee, soccer, softball, tennis and volleyball throughout the year for adults to stay active and have fun!
Adult Sports Drop-In Schedule
Drop-in sports is a time reserved for adult participants to engage in activities where the primary purpose is participation, physical fitness, fun, and social involvement. Membership or daily drop-in fees apply. All equipment is available at Guest Service.
- Sand Volleyball - Mondays 6:00 - 9:00 pm (Coal Miners Park)
- Walleyball - Wednesdays 6:00 - 9:00 pm, Racquetball Court #1
- Racquetball Challenge - Thursdays 6:00 - 9:00 pm, Racquetball Court #1
- Ultimate Frisbee & Kickball - Saturdays 1:00 - 3:00 pm, Civic Green
- Inline Stick & Puck - Saturdays 9:00 - 11:00 am (Columbine Mind Park)
- Inline Hockey - Saturdays 11:30 am - 1:30 pm (Columbine Mine Park)
Youth Sports Officials Needed!
Are you dependable, hard working, a fast learner, 16 years old +, and interested in making some extra money? Contact John Pryor
for more information.
Weather Hotline Information
303-926-2550 - option 4
Sports Information Website
Adult Sports Survey
- League Schedules & Information
- Sport Fields Directions & Maps
- Adult, Youth, and 50+ Leagues
- Free Agent List
- Coaches Corner
- And Much More!
This short survey
is designed to evaluate your experience with Erie Parks & Recreation Adult Sports leagues and programs. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional leagues and programs and your feedback is vital to our success. Thank you for your participation in Adult Sports.