- 6:30 pm unless otherwise noted on the upcoming meetings and events calendar
- First and third Wednesday of each month
- Erie Town Hall Board Room
645 Holbrook St.
Erie, CO 80516
Meeting Agenda Packets & Approved MinutesMeeting Agendas are available online no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting.
- View Most Recent Agendas & Minutes
- View Agenda Packets Prior to November 4, 2015
- View Approved Minutes Prior to November 4, 2015
|J. Eric Bottenhorn||
The Planning Commission reviews proposed land uses and forwards recommendations to the Board of Trustees. The seven members of the Planning Commission are appointed by the Board of Trustees to rotating four-year terms, which end in April of even numbered years. All members of the Planning Commission must be residents of the Town.
ContactTo contact a commission member by Email, select the link next to the member you wish to contact. If you would like to send a message to entire Planning Commission, Email the Planning Commission.
For More InformationFor more information, please contact the Town Clerk at 303-926-2731.
Note: All board / commission / ad hoc committee communications (written or electronic) are subject to CRS 24-72-201 through 24-72-206, the Open Records Act.