King Soopers at Vista Ridge Marketplace
Photo Credit: David Besnette
In addition to the Marketplace, there will be 7,100 sq. ft. of immediately adjacent retail stores; three stand-alone retail pad sites (each over 1 acre in size) and a King Soopers fuel station.
The King Soopers at Vista Ridge Marketplace is designed as a one-stop “lifestyle” shopping destination. According to King Soopers, this store has an expanded natural and organic food selection; Murray’s Cheese destination; fresh sushi island; expanded prepared foods, bakery and floral sections; two full aisles of pet supplies; baby and toy supplies; school and office supplies; “Kitchen Place” offering utensils, dishware and appliances; “Home Center” serving as a quick alternative to the larger home stores; Apparel section including changing rooms; “Optimum Wellness” supplied with nutrition products and wellness supplements; “Little Clinic” for walk in health and wellness visits; and a new concept called “Click List” offering online shopping where customers can schedule their pick-up time, go to a special drive thru lane and have a personal assistant load their groceries.
News & Announcements
- November 3, 2016: King Soopers Marketplace Grand Opening
- November 3, 2016: King Soopers & Hwy. 7 Update
- August 2, 2016: King Soopers & Hwy. 7 Update
- November 13, 2015: Erie Celebrates King Soopers Groundbreaking
- November 1, 2015: Erie Moves Forward with 3 New Retail Centers
- July 1, 2015: Letter from Mayor Tina Harris, Erie Edition
- October 24, 2014: Erie Takes Next Steps Towards King Soopers Shopping Center Development
Erie Board of Trustees at King Soopers Grand Opening on November 3, 2016.
Erie Board of Trustees at King Soopers Groundbreaking on November 13, 2015.